U.S. Public Laws
- PL 117-132, S 1872 – United States Army Rangers Veterans of World War II Congressional Gold Medal Act
- PL 117-116, S 2629 – Better Cybercrime Metrics Act
- PL 117-100, S 1543 – STANDUP Act of 2021
- PL 117-131, S 1760 – A bill to designate the community-based outpatient clinic of the Department of Veterans Affairs planned to be built in Oahu, Hawaii, as the "Daniel Kahikina Akaka Department of Veterans Affairs Community-Based Outpatient Clinic"
- PL 117-115, S 233 – Donna M. Doss Memorial Act of 2021
- PL 117-99, S 854 – Methamphetamine Response Act of 2021
- PL 117-86, HR 6617 – Further Additional Extending Government Funding Act
- PL 117-130, HR 4426 – Homeland Security for Children Act
- PL 117-114, HR 3113 – Modernizing Access to Our Public Land Act
- PL 117-98, HR 3665 – To designate the medical center of the Department of Veterans Affairs in San Diego, California, as the Jennifer Moreno Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and to support the designation of a component of such medical center in honor of Kathleen Bruyere
- PL 116-333, HR 2502 – Transparency in Federal Buildings Projects Act of 2019
- PL 116-163, HJR 88 – Providing for the appointment of Franklin D. Raines as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution
- PL 116-190, S 2638 – Friendly Airports for Mothers Improvement Act
- PL 116-197, HR 3207 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 114 Mill Street in Hookstown, Pennsylvania, as the "Staff Sergeant Dylan Elchin Post Office Building"
- PL 116-135, S 1678 – Taiwan Allies International Protection and Enhancement Initiative (TAIPEI) Act of 2019
- PL 116-169, S 4072 – A bill to designate the clinic of the Department of Veterans Affairs in Bend, Oregon, as the "Robert D. Maxwell Department of Veterans Affairs Clinic"
- PL 117-6, HR 1799 – PPP Extension Act of 2021
- PL 116-52, HR 2938 – HAVEN Act
- PL 116-232, HR 3680 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 415 North Main Street in Henning, Tennessee, as the "Paula Croom Robinson and Judy Spray Memorial Post Office Building"
- PL 116-234, HR 3870 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 511 West 165th Street in New York, New York, as the "Normandia Maldonado Post Office Building"