Colorado Session Laws
- 2022 Regular Session (513)
- 2007 Regular Session (500)
- 2021 Regular Session (492)
- 2023 Regular Session (474)
- 2008 Regular Session (474)
- 2009 Regular Session (464)
- 2010 Regular Session (453)
- 2003 Regular Session (449)
- 2013 Regular Session (441)
- 2004 Regular Session (427)
- 2018 Regular Session (423)
- 2017 Regular Session (421)
- 2014 Regular Session (420)
- 2000 Regular Session (414)
- 2002 Regular Session (399)
- 2006 Regular Session (395)
- 2016 Regular Session (385)
- 2015 Regular Session (364)
- 1999 Regular Session (364)
- 2001 Regular Session (363)
- 2005 Regular Session (355)
- 1994 Regular Session (354)
- 1993 Regular Session (353)
- 1998 Regular Session (337)
- 2011 Regular Session (335)
- 2020 Regular Session (327)
- 1996 Regular Session (325)
- 1997 Regular Session (311)
- 2012 Regular Session (305)
- 1995 Regular Session (284)
- 2020 Extraordinary Session 1 (10)
- 2012 Extraordinary Session 1 (3)
- 2021 Regular Session (1)
- Chapter 6, HB 1071 – Licensed Psychologist Prescriptive Authority
AN ACT Concerning the authority of a licensed psychologist to prescribe psychotropic medication for the treatment of mental health disorders
- Chapter 38, HB 1139 – Modification Of Rural Counties Officer Salary Categories
AN ACT Concerning the modification of the salary categorization of locally elected officers in specified counties
- Chapter 22, HB 1023 – Special District Construction Contracts
AN ACT Concerning the dollar amount of a special district contract that requires notice for bids
- Chapter 55, SB 52 – Municipal Priority Lien Surviving Treasurer's Deed
AN ACT Concerning a municipal priority lien that a county treasurer is required to accept for collection if a municipality follows a specified procedure
- Chapter 61, SB 37 – Solicitations Related To Secretary Of State Documents
AN ACT Concerning requirements for solicitations related to the secretary of state
- Chapter 138, SB 180 – Restore Current Pay Periods For State Employees
AN ACT Concerning changes to the state's payroll system to codify current pay periods for state employees
- Chapter 166, HB 1252 – Thermal Energy
AN ACT Concerning the implementation of measures to advance thermal energy service
- Chapter 233, HB 1268 – Private Treatment for Out-of-state Defendant
AN ACT Concerning changes to the process for a person serving a criminal sentence in Colorado for a conviction in another state to participate in a private treatment program
- Chapter 209, SB 253 – Standards For Products Represented As Compostable
AN ACT Concerning standards for products represented as compostable in the state, and, in connection therewith, making an appropriation
- Chapter 78, SB 230 – County Assistance For 23rd Judicial District
AN ACT Concerning state assistance to counties affected by the twenty-third judicial district, and, in connection therewith, making an appropriation
- Chapter 220, SB 29 – Cost Of Living Adjustment For Colorado Works Program
AN ACT Concerning a one-time basic cash assistance payment to Colorado works program recipients, and, in connection therewith, making an appropriation...
- Chapter 80, HB 1077 – Modifications Of County Treasurer Duties
AN ACT Concerning the modification of various provisions regarding the responsibilities of the county...
- Chapter 439, HB 1068 – Insurance Coverage Mental Health Wellness Exam
AN ACT Concerning health insurance coverage for an annual mental health wellness examination performed by a qualified mental health care provider, and, in connection therewith, making an...
- Chapter 405, HB 1122 – First Responder Interactions Persons With Disabilities
AN ACT Concerning establishing a commission to improve first responder interactions with persons with disabilities, and, in connection therewith, making an...
- Chapter 280, SB 261 – Public Utilities Commission Encourage Renewable Energy Generation
AN ACT Concerning measures to increase the deployment of renewable energy generation facilities to meet Colorado's energy needs, and, in connection therewith, raising the allowable capacity of customer-sited renewable energy generation facilities, giving customers additional options for ...
- Chapter 303, SB 283 – Cash Fund Solvency
AN ACT Concerning cash fund solvency, and, in connection therewith, creating the cash fund solvency fund to allow the state controller to transfer money to certain cash funds with anticipated cash deficits, which amounts will be later repaid, transferring money to the marijuana cash fund, ...
- Chapter 245, SB 85 – Sex Offender Community Corrections Requirements
AN ACT Concerning a requirement that a sex offender being placed in a community corrections program meet certain requirements for a sex offender being released on...
- Chapter 158, HB 1210 – Sunset State Board Of Chiropractic Examiners
AN ACT Concerning the continuation of the state board of chiropractic examiners, and, in connection therewith, implementing the recommendations contained in the 2019 sunset report by the department of regulatory...
- Chapter 268, HB 1408 – Distribution Of HB20-1377 Capital Construction Fund Money
AN ACT Concerning the appropriation for controlled maintenance projects, including controlled maintenance projects that are capital renewal projects, of any proceeds from the Senate Bill 17-267 lease-purchase agreement that will be executed in state fiscal year 2019-20 that are credited to ...
- Chapter 26, HB 1075 – Replace The Term Illegal Alien
AN ACT Concerning replacing the term "illegal alien" with "worker without authorization" as it relates to public contracts for...