Colorado Session Laws
- 2022 Regular Session (622)
- 2021 Regular Session (476)
- 2020 Regular Session (324)
- 2021 Regular Session (16)
- 2020 Extraordinary Session 1 (10)
- 2020 Regular Session (3)
- Chapter 4, SB 138 – Appropriation To Department of Health Care Policy And Financing For Denver Health
AN ACT Concerning authorizing the department of health care policy and financing to distribute money to the Denver health and hospital authority, and, in connection therewith, making an appropriation
- Chapter 36, SB 15 – Vehicle Value Protection Agreement
AN ACT Concerning vehicle value protection agreements
- Chapter 20, HB 1043 – Emergency And Continued Placement With Relative Or Kin
AN ACT Concerning the safety of children and youth through required background checks on adults when a child or youth is placed out of the home with kin, including relatives
- Chapter 53, SB 57 – County Treasurer No Longer Ex Officio District Treasurer
AN ACT Concerning the removal of the duty of county treasurers to be ex officio district treasurers for special purpose districts providing drainage and irrigation services
- Chapter 122, HB 1143 – Federal Authorize Firearms For DACA Peace Officers
AN ACT Concerning measures related to seeking federal authorization for certain immigrants to possess firearms to be a peace officer
- Chapter 113, HB 1089 – Special Education Services For Students In Foster Care
AN ACT Concerning the continuation of special education services for a student in foster care when the student moves
- Chapter 91, SB 222 – Medicaid Pharmacy And Outpatient Services Copayment
AN ACT Concerning removing copayment requirement for certain medicaid services, and, in connection therewith, making an appropriation
- Chapter 75, SB 223 – Medicaid Provider Rate Review Process
AN ACT Concerning the annual report the department of health care policy and financing submits to the joint budget committee concerning the medicaid provider rate review process
- Chapter 2, SB 19 – Out-of-state Online Retail Vehicle Purchases
AN ACT Concerning consumer protection for Coloradans purchasing vehicles from out-of-state online retailers
- Chapter 35, HB 1121 – Repeal Of Infrequently Used Tax Expenditures
AN ACT Concerning the repeal of infrequently used tax expenditures
- Chapter 319, SB 253 – Women Veterans With Disabilities License Plate
AN ACT Concerning license plates for veterans who have disabilities, and, in connection therewith, creating a license plate to honor women veterans with disabilities and making an...
- Chapter 45, HB 1041 – Physician Assistants Financial Responsibility Requirements
AN ACT Concerning financial responsibility requirements for physician assistants who have been practicing for at least three...
- Chapter 20, HB 1094 – Repeal Fee Cap On-site Wastewater Treatment System
AN ACT Concerning a repeal of the dollar limitation on the fee that a local board of health may set for on-site wastewater treatment system permits...
- Chapter 222, SB 206 – Public Assistance Program Recipient Disqualification
AN ACT Concerning the clarification of disqualifying a recipient from participating in a public assistance program when the recipient is found to have committed an intentional violation of the...
- Chapter 8, HB 1048 – Race Trait Hairstyle Anti-discrimination Protect
AN ACT Concerning a prohibition against discrimination based on a person's traits that are historically associated with...
- Chapter 198, SB 136 – Sunset Forest Health Advisory Council
AN ACT Concerning the continuation of the forest health advisory council, and, in connection therewith, implementing the recommendation contained in the 2020 sunset report by the department of regulatory agencies to continue the advisory council and continuing it for five...
- Chapter 174, HB 1387 – Transfers From Unexpended County Reimbursements
AN ACT Concerning the repeal of the transfer of unexpended money for reimbursing counties for exemptions from property...
- Chapter 31, SB 64 – Authority Attorney General Challenge Fed-reviewed Mergers And Antitrust
AN ACT Concerning the repeal of a prohibition on the state attorney general bringing an action under state antitrust law when certain corporate actions have been reviewed by a federal...
- Chapter 101, HB 1159 – State Engineer Confirm Existing Use Instream Flow
AN ACT Concerning the authority of the state engineer to confirm the extent of uses of water in existence on the date of an instream flow appropriation...
- Chapter 93, SB 223 – Location of Department of Revenue Administrative Hearing
AN ACT Concerning the location of a department of revenue administrative...