Wyoming Session Laws
- Chapter 91, HB 42 – Local government distributions
AN ACT relating to local government funding; providing funding to cities and towns; providing funding to counties; providing local government funding formulas and distributions; providing legislative intent; providing appropriations; and providing for an effective date
- Chapter 75, SF 61 – Sage grouse game bird farms-no certification expiration-2
AN ACT relating to game and fish; extending the expiration date on certifications for greater sage grouse game bird farms; and providing for an effective date
- Chapter 59, SF 19 – County optional property tax refund program
AN ACT relating to taxation and revenue; creating a county optional property tax refund program; and providing for an effective date
- Chapter 41, HB 82 – Military discharge and benefits
AN ACT relating to veterans benefits and exemptions; allowing veterans to be considered honorably discharged if discharged solely for refusing a COVID-19 vaccine as specified; providing a definition; and providing for an effective date
- Chapter 25, HB 108 – Funeral service practitioner amendments
AN ACT relating to funeral service practitioners; clarifying the definition of embalming; revising education requirements for funeral service practitioners; revising requirements for reciprocal licenses; providing applicability; and providing for an effective date
- Chapter 9, SF 59 – Game and fish fund-investments
AN ACT relating to public funds; authorizing investment of the Wyoming game and fish fund as specified; making a conforming amendment; and providing for an effective date
- Chapter 90, HB 146 – General government reports
AN ACT relating to the administration of government; requiring studies and reports for the operations of government; and providing for effective dates
- Chapter 74, SF 82 – Supplemental water development funding
AN ACT relating to water development; providing appropriations; and providing for an effective date
- Chapter 58, SF 43 – Community college district elections
AN ACT relating to community college district elections; amending the date of the first regular election of a community college district board; providing for the terms of members; clarifying provisions for the conduct of community college district elections; and providing for an effective date
- Chapter 40, HB 60 – Fiscal training and enforcement of financial reporting laws
AN ACT relating to minimum fiscal procedures training for public officers; providing for the enforcement of financial reporting requirements through the withholding of state grants and loans; specifying duties of the state auditor; requiring rulemaking; specifying applicability; and providing for an effective date
- Chapter 11, SF 37 – Omnibus water bill - planning
AN ACT relating to water development projects; authorizing specified level I and level II studies; providing appropriations; requiring reports; providing for the reversion of unexpended funds; authorizing unobligated funds to be used to complete other designated projects as specified;...
- Chapter 2, HB 11 – Qualified residential treatment programs
AN ACT relating to children; requiring an assessment for children placed in a qualified residential treatment program; requiring court review and presentation of information about the program; defining terms; making conforming amendments; and providing for an effective...
- Chapter 12, HB 44 – Omnibus water bill - construction
AN ACT relating to water development projects; authorizing construction of designated water projects; describing projects; specifying terms and conditions of funding for projects; providing grants; providing appropriations; amending the sponsor's contingency fund; amending project descri...
- Chapter 29, HB 50 – Government procurement-amendments
AN ACT relating to the administration of government; modifying provisions related to procurement and contracting by governmental entities; specifying duties of the state construction department and the University of Wyoming board of trustees; requiring rulemaking; and providing for...
- Chapter 90, HB 102 – Wyoming Preference Act of 1971-amendments
AN ACT relating to the Wyoming Preference Act of 1971; amending requirements for Wyoming laborers on public works; revising certification requirements for use of nonresident laborers; making conforming amendments; specifying applicability; and providing for an effective...
- Chapter 153, SF 152 – Connection of utility services
AN ACT relating to cities, towns and counties; prohibiting cities, towns and counties from prohibiting the connection or reconnection of utilities services; and providing for an effective...
- Chapter 162, SF 38 – Decentralized autonomous organizations
AN ACT relating to corporations; providing for the formation and management of decentralized autonomous organizations; providing definitions; and providing for an effective...
- Chapter 43, SF 16 – School district procurement
AN ACT relating to school districts; amending procurement requirements; providing applicability; and providing for an effective date...
- Chapter 3, HB 1004 – COVID-19 business relief programs
AN ACT relating to the emergency expenses of government related to business relief; providing legislative findings; authorizing emergency governmental programs related to economic development and business relief as specified; providing appropriations; providing a sunset date for created emergency...
- Chapter 168, HB 127 – Public health amendments
AN ACT relating to the public health; amending and creating provisions governing the issuance of orders relating to the public health; amending provisions governing the appointment and oversight of the state health officer; providing applicability; and providing for an effective...