California Session Laws
- 1994 Regular Session (1508)
- 1993 Regular Session (1435)
- 2002 Regular Session (1375)
- 1996 Regular Session (1266)
- 1998 Regular Session (1265)
- 2018 Regular Session (1262)
- 2000 Regular Session (1258)
- 2022 Regular Session (1179)
- 1999 Regular Session (1177)
- 2004 Regular Session (1141)
- 2001 Regular Session (1140)
- 2014 Regular Session (1118)
- 1995 Regular Session (1107)
- 1997 Regular Session (1097)
- 2016 Regular Session (1096)
- 2003 Regular Session (1088)
- 2017 Regular Session (1071)
- 2006 Regular Session (1062)
- 2019 Regular Session (1051)
- 2012 Regular Session (1020)
- 2015 Regular Session (1009)
- 2013 Regular Session (962)
- 2008 Regular Session (943)
- 2010 Regular Session (928)
- 2007 Regular Session (902)
- 2011 Regular Session (884)
- 2005 Regular Session (872)
- 2009 Regular Session (854)
- 2021 Regular Session (425)
- 2020 Regular Session (417)
- 2023 Regular Session (275)
- 2023 Extraordinary Session 1 (3)
- Chapter 26, ACR 12 – Trisomy Awareness Month
Relative to Trisomy Awareness Month
- Chapter 60, ACR 51 – Donate Life/DMV Partnership Month
Relative to Donate Life/DMV Partnership Month
- Chapter 9, SCR 18 – Wear Red Day and American Heart Month
Relative to Wear Red Day and American Heart Month
- Chapter 55, SCR 43 – California Holocaust Memorial Day
Relative to California Holocaust Memorial Day
- Chapter 19, AB 759 – Sanitary districts
An act to amend Section 6801 of, and to repeal and add Section 6794 of, the Health and Safety Code, relating to sanitary districts
- Chapter 24, SCR 33 – Hereditary and Genetic Cancer Awareness Day
Relative to Hereditary and Genetic Cancer Awareness Day
- Chapter 87, SCR 48 – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: 55th anniversary of assassination
Relative to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Chapter 110, ACR 79 – Lupus Awareness Month
Relative to Lupus Awareness Month
- Chapter 47, SCR 40 – Social Work Month
Relative to social workers
- Chapter 96, ACR 47 – Girls on the Run of Greater Sacramento Day
Relative to Girls on the Run of Greater Sacramento Day
- Chapter 6, SB 276 – Horseracing
Existing law provides for the distribution of a certain percentage of the purses won by Appaloosa horses, and for a specified percentage of the total handle for Appaloosa horseraces, as breeders premiums, and owners' and stallion awards. Existing law also requires the amount remaining for...
- Chapter 10, AB 169 – State fire protection.
Existing law, items of the Budget Act of 1996, appropriated funds for support of the Department of Forestry and Fire Protection that are available for fire protection. This bill would appropriate, for expenditure in the 1996-97 fiscal year, $70,972,000 from the General Fund to the...
- Chapter 264, AB 147 – Transactions and use tax: City of Sebastopol
Existing law authorizes various local governmental entities, in accordance with certain limitations and approval requirements, to levy transactions and use taxes in accordance with the procedures and requirements set forth in the Transactions and Use Tax Law. This bill would additionally authorize...
- Chapter 741, SB 211 – Redevelopment: indebtedness.
The existing Community Redevelopment Law authorizes the legislative body of a community to adopt an ordinance declaring that there is no further need for a redevelopment agency under prescribed conditions. It also prohibits a redevelopment agency from acting pursuant to a redevelopment plan after a ...
- Chapter 111, ACR 170 – Salmon and Steelhead Awareness Month.
This measure would declare October of each year Salmon and Steelhead Awareness Month, commencing October 2000....
- Chapter 1188, SB 148 – Contractors: license fees
Existing law specifies fees for contractors' licenses. Under existing law, moneys in the Contractors' License Fund are continuously appropriated. This bill would increase specified application and renewal fees. Because this bill would increase the amount of moneys in the fund, it would constitute...
- Chapter 261, SB 1471 – Interior design
Existing law regulating interior designers remains in effect only until January 1, 1999, and its continuation is subject to review by the Joint Legislative Sunset Review Committee. This bill would extend the effective date of that law to January 1, 2002....
- Chapter 87, SCR 32 – Distracted Driving Awareness Month
Relative to distracted...
- Chapter 33, AB 468 – Bail
Existing law authorizes a local law enforcement agency to furnish to a licensed bail agent or bail bond licensee, upon request, an individual's known aliases and other specified information upon specified conditions, including the condition that the information be from the record of a person for...
- Chapter 905, AB 549 – California Energy Commission: building standards.
Existing law requires the State Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission to prescribe, by regulation, various energy efficiency design standards for residential and nonresidential buildings. This bill would require the commission to investigate options and develop a plan to decrease ...