California Session Laws
- 1994 Regular Session (1508)
- 1993 Regular Session (1435)
- 2002 Regular Session (1375)
- 1996 Regular Session (1266)
- 1998 Regular Session (1265)
- 2000 Regular Session (1258)
- 2022 Regular Session (1179)
- 1999 Regular Session (1177)
- 2004 Regular Session (1141)
- 2001 Regular Session (1140)
- 1995 Regular Session (1107)
- 1997 Regular Session (1097)
- 2003 Regular Session (1087)
- 2019 Regular Session (1051)
- 2005 Regular Session (872)
- 2021 Regular Session (419)
- 2020 Regular Session (408)
- 2020 Regular Session (9)
- 2021 Regular Session (6)
- Chapter 3, ACR 2 – Maternal Health Awareness Day
Relative to Maternal Health Awareness Day
- Chapter 2, ACR 1 – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Relative to Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Chapter 1, SCR 2 – Legislative Counsel of California
Relative to the selection of the Legislative Counsel of California
- Chapter 53, ACR 168 – Ramadan
Relative to Ramadan
- Chapter 5, SB 116 – Human services
An act to amend Section 361.2 of, and to add and repeal Section 13282.1 of, the Welfare and Institutions Code, relating to human services, and making an appropriation therefor, to take effect immediately, bill related to the budget
- Chapter 22, ACR 106 – Sri Lankan Independence Day
Relative to Sri Lankan Independence Day
- Chapter 29, ACR 146 – Women in Construction Week
Relative to Women in Construction Week
- Chapter 72, ACR 185 – Arab American Heritage Month
Relative to Arab American Heritage Month
- Chapter 64, ACR 114 – Ao Dai Day
Relative to Ao Dai Day
- Chapter 57, SCR 85 – Black April Memorial Month
Relative to Black April Memorial Month
- Chapter 716, SB 460 – Local government: Transportation Investment Fund: Treasure Island Development Authority.
(1) Article XIX B of the California Constitution requires, commencing with the 2003-04 fiscal year, sales taxes on motor vehicle fuel that are deposited in the General Fund to be transferred to the Transportation Investment Fund for allocation to various transportation purposes, including...
- Chapter 73, ACR 57 – California Highway Patrol Officer Franke A. Story Memorial Highway: West Valley Freeway
This measure would designate the portion of State Highway Route 86 between the City of Imperial and the City of Brawley in Imperial County the California Highway Patrol Officer Franke A. Story Memorial Highway and would designate State Highway Route 85 the West Valley Freeway. The measure would...
- Chapter 572, AB 2339 – Highways: signs: services available
Under existing law, the Department of Transportation is generally responsible for construction, improvement, and maintenance of state highways and freeways. The department has adopted regulations prescribing criteria for determining the need for signs on highways and freeways indicating the...
- Chapter 649, AB 1337 – Medi-Cal
Existing law provides for the Medi-Cal program, administered by the State Department of Health Services, under which qualified low-income persons are provided with health care services. Existing law contains provisions relating to the use of federally qualified health centers for the provision of...
- Chapter 86, AB 2146 – Probate: disposition of property
(1) Existing law authorizes a conservator to take specified action with respect to mutual fund and other dividend reinvestment plans in which the conservatee, or other specified person, has or will have an interest, only after authorization or direction by order of the court. This bill would create ...
- Chapter 427, AB 2958 – Nonprofit cooperative associations: taxation
(1) Existing law makes every bank and corporation incorporated under the laws of this state subject to a minimum franchise tax of $800. This bill would permit certain nonprofit cooperative associations organized pursuant to the Food and Agricultural Code to request the board of supervisors of the...
- Chapter 549, SB 1175 – Controlled substances: illegal disposal
(1) Existing law, the California Uniform Controlled Substances Act, makes any manufacturer of a controlled substance who disposes of any hazardous substance that is a controlled substance or a chemical used in the manufacture of a controlled substance in violation of any law regulating the disposal ...
- Chapter 401, SB 1582 – Unclaimed property
Existing law provides for the administration of an estate by a public administrator. Existing law requires the public administrator to, upon receipt, deposit all money of the estate in an insured account in a financial institution or with the county treasurer of the county in which the proceedings...
- Chapter 597, AB 1464 – Rural development
(1) Existing law provides for various rural development programs in the state. This bill would set forth the authority and duties of the Rural Development Council , within the Trade and Commerce Agency, the purpose of advocating and recommending programs that foster community sustainability and...
- Chapter 684, SB 578 – Existing law establishes the safety division of the Public Utilities Commission.
The safety division is responsible for inspection, surveillance, and investigation of the rights-of-way, facilities, equipment, and operations of railroads and public mass transit guideways, and for enforcing state and federal laws, regulations, orders, and directives relating to transportation of...