Cothren, 010720 ARWC, E603874
|Docket Nº:||E603874, F506637|
|Case Date:||January 07, 2020|
1. The Arkansas Workers' Compensation Commission has jurisdiction of this claim.
2. There was an employment relationship at all times pertinent, including March 7, 1993, January 30, 1996, and March 9, 2005, when the claimant sustained compensable injuries to her neck and low back.
3. That all prior Opinions in the case are res judicata and the law of the case.
4. That in 2001, the Second Injury Fund was found liable in E6O3873 and E6O3874, and was found responsible for a ten percent (10%) wage-loss to the body as a whole.By agreement of the parties, the issues to be litigated are:
1. Whether the Claimant is entitled to permanent and total disability and/or wage-loss.
2. Whether the claims for permanent and total disability and/or wage-loss are barred by the statute of limitation.
3. Controversion and attorneys' fees.The record consists of a one volume transcript of the September 6, 2019, hearing, consisting of the testimony of Martha Rose Cothren, and all documentary evidence, consisting of "Commission's Exhibit No. 1" (Prehearing Order with Prehearing Responses); "Claimant Exhibit No. 1" (Documentary Evidence); "Claimant Exhibit No. 2" (Documentary Evidence); "Claimant Exhibit No. 3" (Documentary Evidence); "Claimant Exhibit No. 4" (List of Medications); "Respondents' No. 1 Exhibit No. 1" (medical exhibits); "Respondents' No. 1 Exhibit No. 2" (Medical Records); "Respondent No. 1, Exhibit 3" (CD, Video); "Respondent No. 2 Exhibit No. 1" (Form AR-4); "Respondent No. 3 Exhibit 1" (Payment Records and Form 2). In addition, the transcripts of the prior hearings are incorporated by reference and retained in the Commission files...
To continue readingFREE SIGN UP