(2) take receipts for money paid out by the Secretary;
(3) give receipts for money deposited in the Treasury;
(4) endorse warrants for receipts for money deposited in the Treasury;
(5) submit the accounts of the Secretary to the Comptroller General every 3 months, or more often if required by the Comptroller General; and
(6) submit to inspection at any time by the Comptroller General of money in the possession of the Secretary.
(b) Except as provided in section 3326 of this title, an acknowledgment for money deposited in the Treasury is not valid if the Secretary does not endorse a warrant as required by subsection (a)(4) of this section.