ORS 731.590 - 'Insurer' defined for ORS 731.592 and 731.594
|Cite as:||ORS 731.590|
|Currency:||Current through 2018 1st Special Session|
As used in ORS 731.592 and 731.594, "insurer" includes, but is not limited to:
(1) An insurer, as defined in ORS 731.106.
(2) A health care service contractor, as defined in ORS 750.005, including, but not limited to, a health maintenance organization.
(3) A multiple employer welfare arrangement, as defined in ORS 750.301.
(4) A legal entity that is self-insured and provides insurance services to its employees.
(5) An insurer, as defined in ORS 656.005.
(6) An employer authorized under ORS chapter 656 to self-insure its workers' compensation risk.
To continue readingFREE SIGN UP