5 U.S.C. § 9501 - Internal Revenue Service personnel flexibilities
|Cite as:||5 U.S.C. § 9501|
|Currency:||Current through P.L. 116-135 (03/26/2020)|
(a) Any flexibilities provided by sections 9502 through 9510 of this chapter shall be exercised in a manner consistent with-
(1) chapter 23 (relating to merit system principles and prohibited personnel practices);
(2) provisions relating to preference eligibles;
(3) except as otherwise specifically provided, section 5307 (relating to the aggregate limitation on pay);
(4) except as otherwise specifically provided, chapter 71 (relating to labor-management relations); and
(5) subject to subsections (b) and (c) of section 1104, as though such authorities were delegated to the Secretary of the Treasury under section 1104(a)(2).
(b) The Secretary of the Treasury shall provide the Office of Personnel Management with any information that Office requires in carrying out its responsibilities under this section.
To continue readingFREE SIGN UP