46 U.S.C. § 9304 - Pilotage pools
|Cite as:||46 U.S.C. § 9304|
|Currency:||Current through P.L. 116-21 (6/12/2019)|
(a) The Secretary may authorize the formation of a pool by a voluntary association of United States registered pilots to provide for efficient dispatching of vessels and rendering of pilotage services.
(b) For pilotage pools, the Secretary may-
(1) limit the number of the pools;
(2) prescribe regulations for their operation and administration;
(3) prescribe a uniform system of accounts;
(4) perform audits and inspections; and
(5) require coordination on a reciprocal basis with similar pool arrangements authorized by the appropriate agency of Canada.
To continue readingFREE SIGN UP