19 U.S.C. § 3007 - Publication of Harmonized Tariff Schedule
|Cite as:||19 U.S.C. § 3007|
|Currency:||Current through P.L. 116-65 (10/09/2019)|
(a) In general
The Commission shall compile and publish, at appropriate intervals, and keep up to date the Harmonized Tariff Schedule and related information in the form of printed copy; and, if, in its judgment, such format would serve the public interest and convenience-
(1) in the form of microfilm images; or
(2) in the form of electronic media.
Publications under subsection (a), in whatever format, shall contain-
(1) the then current Harmonized Tariff Schedule;
(2) statistical annotations and related statistical information formulated under section 1484(f) of this title; and
(3) such other matters as the Commission considers to be necessary or appropriate to carry out the purposes enumerated in the Preamble to the Convention.
To continue readingFREE SIGN UP